Serge Benhayon, the leader of The Universal Medicine claims to be able to cure conditions such as cancer with breast massages, vaginal manipulation and burping.
FACTS ABOUT SERGE BENHAYON
- A Maroubra in eastern Australia
brankputtennis coach to living Messiah and property mogul in a few short years. MrBenhayon established his religion, Universal Medicine, in 1999 after allegedly receiving a spiritual epiphany while sitting on the toilet. MrBenhayon claims to be the reincarnation of Leonardo da Vinci and calls himself the “Ascended Master” or “One of The Hierarchy”.
- His religion now has more than 2000 followers, from a range of professions including medicine, law
andacademia. MrBenhayon has claimed his religion doesn’t “keep people in a compound” or “lock the doors”, but he does demand extreme devotion from his members in return for the “Ageless Wisdom” he imparts.
- Instead, hundreds of his followers have chosen to live close to his sprawling northern NSW estate, where he lives with his family and drives Audis.
- He believes Audis are the only “energetically balanced” car in the world and will not drive any other vehicle.
- He has also recently established a global headquarters, in the English countryside, where he has recruited
- He also tells his followers that they have experienced at least 2300 lives each