According to The Forbes report, Brooklyn-born hip hop artist-turned-entrepreneur, Jay Z is now worth $1 billion, making him the first billionaire entertainment artist.
Along with his wife Beyoncé Knowles-Carter they already have a mutual estimated net worth of $355 million and became a billion-dollar couple in 2017.
Jay Z ‘s Billionaire empire
– $310 million Armand de Brignac champagne
– $220 million in cash and investments
– $100 million D’Ussé cognac
– $100 million ownership stake in Tidal
– $75 million in Roc Nation entertainment company
– $70 million stake in Uber
– $70 million art collection
– $50 million in assorted real estate holdings and his music catalog