Dr. Azudialu is a billionaire businessman and one of the wealthiest men in Nigeria.
- He is the Chairman and CEO of Nestoil, a significant player in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Nestoil, is West Africa’s largest indigenous Engineering, procurement, construction and Commissioning in the oil and gas sector.
- Nestoil was started in the year 1991 and presently has about 2000 employees.
- Nestoil provides services to Nigeria’s mainstream big players in the sector like Shell, ExxonMobil, and the NNPC.
- Nestoil owns the magnificent Nestle Tower, a 15-room mixed-use high rise tower development in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- He is also the Chairman and highest shareholder of NECONDE, a leading consortium that has a 45% interest in OML 42, an onshore oil and gas asset.
- Dr. Azudialu is from Anambra, an Igbo speaking part of Nigeria.