Reading Time: 4 minutes
Learn the 5 best ways to make your money work for you — and lay the foundation for a good life today
Are you currently struggling with your finances and you almost want to give up?
Do you have a business idea and you want to live comfortably without worrying about making ends meet?
Have you ever heard that people make money while they are sleeping referring as to having money grow overnight?
While looking at the number of African people who give money to their pastor in
At this rate, you are setting yourself for abject poverty and will never be able to make money for yourself in this life.
Please see below 5 top tips to help you grow your money and enjoy the benefits of it.
- If your pastor is always insisting that you should bring money to sow at the altar; tell him or her that you are not going to give because you are now awake.
- After you have told your pastor or Apostle the naked truth, leave that church for at least 1 year and save all the money that you have been sowing to your
- Each month remove at least 20% of your income into a saving account or an envelope for the next 6 month.
- After you have saved money look for a business idea and invest half of the money you have saved to your startup business.
- When you begin to make a profit from your business reinvest the money back into the business. Do not take a salary or even pay yourself. Do not do that, this is wrong business practice. After you have done all of this, invest your money into multiple streams of income where you believe your money will grow.
Finally, do not go back to give testimony at church because your pastor might collect all your money and you will remain poor forever.
Nija Box Business Tips, 2019
Nija Box | UK, US, Nigeria, African Celebrities | Check out the latest news | Share your stories, pictures and videos with Nija Box — Email: email@example.com